7.17.2008

gentle nudges

Yesterday I was kindly reminded that when I cry my right cheek runs the spectrum of hues from red to purple due to an accident last year involving my eye and a rollerblade that left some remaining permanent nerve damage. Apparently dead nerves dont like it when people cry. The fact i can see is a daily reminder of my tender mercies, that God lives and cares for us by giving us trials that test our faith and help us to grow. I couldn't see (no pun intended) how the Lord would shape my path by going through this strange experience-but that's how he wanted me to learn to trust him. We recieve no witness until after the trial of our faith. ....year old pic

2 comments:

Prina Family said...

K so i never see anything new then the next time i come back, theres like a million posts! Good job! I know you did it just because i asked you to! haha

Prina Family said...

P.S. I love the Church post. I really need to make one. I never thought of blogging something like that, but what a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!