10.01.2008

Tag

well darling eve has tagged me and i am to list six random facts about myself- bottoms up!

i get anxiety attacks when i am late to things, but that still doesn't prevent me from being late.
four years out of twenty i've had a cast on for my birthday.
yesterday at the grocery store devin suggested i get semi sweet chocolate chips to which i replied, "over my dead body." (bad of me, i could've been nicer) when it comes to sweets price doesn't matter as much as taste.
i want to learn to invest in the stock market. one day i'd like to have a snazzy portfoio of my own.
confrontation and i are not friends. i avoid her at all costs.
i met this woman once on an airplane that was knitting the last few rowes of a blanket that she gave to me upon completion. it is in my living room to this day.
nothing stresses me out more than choreographing.

off to you becca, lindsey, and courtney

3 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Mare I miss you my dear friend!! Its been so long! Lets go out soon please! My phone broke so I lost your number so text me and tell me that its you so I have it! Love you girl! I'll Talk to you soon!

P.S. As I was reading your post I totally thought of my self ha ha .... anxiety being late and yes of course choregraphy!! :)

Tina said...

I loved your blanket story. I have a similar one. When Ben was about 6 weeks old we went camping and the camp managers were a cute old couple, she crocheted a blanket while we were there and gave it to us, it is lovely and we still have it.

Amen on the chocolate.

Becca said...

Can I just say that your 'over my dead body' comment had me rolling with laughter for a good 5 minutes. It brought me back to the days at the lovely Chesterfield, apt 8k, where we would roll with laughter on the floor with our bellies full of non-semi sweet goodies for hours on end. i respect your passion for sweet, my sweet friend... eventhough it has been our downfall for years!