3.24.2009

CAN i CouNT?

so yesterday at family home evening with the barkers and the swanks devin was asked the glorious question, "how long have you guys been married?" out came the words, "15 months." in my head i was thinking ..... oops i'll have to remind him.... so i said, "no dear, just 13 months. one year plus three months"......................... ....................... silence........................ ........................then i felt really silly. my apologies for the incorrect post.

bottoms up to you devin. next time someone asks me that question- i'll let you answer.
pic from our family murder mystery dinner

5 comments:

The Photo Pharm said...

hey killer pac o' abs! I miss you!

Sierra and Ryan said...

haha--good story! Sounds like something I would do :)

Unknown said...

love you!

hailey said...

I feel like I haven't seen you forever! We must get together soon... and plan our amazing trip:) We need to pick a weekend and get planning! I hope school is going well this week. Love ya!
p.s. I made zucchini bread today and it wasn't half as good as yours.:)

ashley said...

marilee - hey! you and devin are the cutest couple ever! glad we can keep in touch now :)