11.07.2009

sold!

after a series of unmatchable tender mercies that have witnessed to us the truth that God cares for our every step, we found a townhouse.
it is crazy to think that this will be ours. it all has happened so fast its hard to breathe along the way. we've had a ball picking out our colors, carpet, cabinets, lights, etc. needless to say, it has been harder than i thought.
we move in a week and a half. i told devin the first night we sleep there i am bringing my blanket and sleeping in the kitchen because i love it so.
HERE WE COME LAYTON.

...my heart is beyond full of gratitude and yet only an inch of it is a tad apprehensive. there are a few uncertanties that i must still wait on the lord to calm...
"that soul who on jesus has leaned for repose. i will not, i cannot desert to his foes, that soul though all hell should endeavor to shake, i'll never no never, i'll never no never, i'll never no never no never forsake"

14 comments:

sherryandbryon said...

Congrats guys! We can't wait to see it. We're so happy for you. :)

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!! Sold!!!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see it! I'm coming up with Jake in a week and half and I want to help you move in if you'll let me!!! You are going to make it so cute with your amazing decorating skills! We should go to Tai Pan or something while I'm up there.I'm so happy for you and this new phase of life and trust me, you'll do great with the move.:)

Jen and Lance said...

WOW! How exciting Mare! I would love to see what you picked out for your cute townhouse. It's bound to be adorable with your amazing taste.

Question: I want to know more about the San Fransico thing you did in the summer. How much was it? How long? Where did you stay? What was it like? And anything else you think I might be in need of knowing. I just want to do something different this summer. Something where I'll grow as a person and I feel like you had a great experience. Let me know.

Besides all that, I miss you! I think about you every once in a while and your great influence. Hope all is going well. It seems to be when you have a new house to move in to! So exciting! Love ya!

Prina Family said...

Wait, what? Whats the story of why you guys are moving there!?I had no idea! Did you know i lived in Layton in my younger years? haha you have to go to a little restaurant called "Doug and Emmys" and try their scones! Miss you...

matt and eve lloyd said...

I cannot wait to see it!!! Seriously, knowing your impeccable style I will be so envious of your cute townhouse. Let us know if you need any help with the move. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome Mare, I'm happy for you :)

Heather said...

Congrats. It is really an exciting place to live. I live 10 minutes away from Layton and it is such a wonderful place. You will love living up here.

Becca said...

Oh, I sure am excited for you! I cannot wait to come see it. And I cannot wait to see you. I love you and I just know I am going to love your new home. Selah!

The Photo Pharm said...

Mare!!!!!!!! How exciting! I can't wait to see it! I can't believe you're moving in so soon! That's awesome!

Britney and Kevin said...

That's awesome guys! It looks like a cute little place! I love Layton!

Rebecca Ann Groesbeck said...

so glad you said hi. you are a beautiful writer! I'm glad we're cyber friends :) can't wait until you teach again. good luck with the move!

Rachel said...

Yay! So exciting Mare. Miss you! Love you!

w and w said...

Devon... Good to see your blog! I hope all is well! Looks like life is treating you sweetly. Your wife is gorgeous and sounds like an angel. God Jul!
Wendy