12.15.2009

one more minutes

if any of you have seen tarzan there is a favorite line that goes
'five more minutes
two more minutes
one more minutes.'

this week i have four more finals
three more days
and one more weeks...

...until we celebrate two years
...until i no longer spend weekdays away from dev
...until layton becomes my permanent residence
...until i bake my first turkey in my own little oven
...until free days are spent with loved ones
...until i sew up a storm of pillows
...until i unpack a house that i'm dying to live in
...until books are read for fun

so looking forward for one more weeks to pass
and yet still enjoying, and probably will miss these last one more minutes
photo by my sister megan.

4 comments:

Megan said...

you make my heart happy.

sewing pillows sounds fun. can i come hang out with you while you do it? i would love to help unpack since we didn't participate in the move...

sweet pic :)

x's & o's

melissa marie said...

What a darling photo. I miss you so much you beauty!! You love note the other day made my whole month, no my whole year!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma told us that you and Devin moved to Layton! How excited! Welcome up North :)

Michelle and Brady said...

Mare!
I am so happy for you guys! Im so glad you found a place of your own! i miss you so much and i hope you guys had a good Christmas!
Love you
-Michelle