1.30.2010

howdie from Sverige

One the sixth day of being in sweden my true love sent this email to me:
Subject line: Howdie
Text:

Hey Mare!

Just wanted to write a short little email to tell you...

I love you
I miss you
I have been thinking about you
I have been working hard today (saturday)
I am trying to be a good boy
I am excited to come home to you
I look forward to talking to you again soon
I missed the stores today...they closed 15 min ago
I will have to try on monday
I texted jonas but haven't heard back from him yet
I set up a time with weiyi to meet at the train station tomorrow to say hello
I am looking forward to church tomorrow
I am excited for our future together
and I married the most beautiful, caring, and wonderful girl in the WHOLE WORLD!

Love you Mare!

Devdev







Thanks Dev. You are the sunshine of my life.

5 comments:

The Felsted's said...

Okay. Okay. Okay. You two make me want to get married, so inspiring. I love the love you have for each other. You guys are the greatest!

matt and eve lloyd said...

So cute! Love you guys..

Kayla said...

That is so adorable!!! You guys are way cute.

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

you two are tooooooooo cute. We miss you guys

Jessie Ann said...

mare!! i have a blog these days!