6.28.2010

girls camp and a bday


so girls camp was a success, even though i was mistaken many a time for one of the girls. i am enlivened and strengthened from the faith of others, not to mention how much i adore my sweet beehives. the scenery was a perfect retreat-yet glad to be home of course.



i got home on friday from camp and it was dev's birthday. toy story three in 3D, dinner with the fam, (check out devin's smile--wanna be nacho libre. he kills me), and perfect presents rounded off a great day. the weekend was spent in our sweet home, together and low key. can't ask for anything more.




4 comments:

Prina Family said...

I have girls camp on the 20th and I cant wait! Where did you guys go? You do look like one of the girls:)haha
I love you.

melissa marie said...

oh mare how i miss you! and by the way your hair is gaorgeous! please keep growing it out. oh it is stunning!

The Felsted's said...

I love you two! Mare I bet your girls just love you!! Miss you!

mia said...

hi mare! I found your blog through becca's. thank you for your sweet comment on rebekah's blog. i remember looking through your amazing pics with becca when we were living in nyc. hope you're doing well! funny how I've only met you a few times but love ya from all i know about you through becca. take care!!
love,
maria