6.08.2010

sunshine

we bid utah adios and went down to the sunshine-florida with the killpacks for a week vacation. though i had been to some of these places before-epcot, melbourne beach, and the temple were all firsts for me-and they were probably my favorites too. i love the weightless rise and fall of floating in ocean waves. i loved every second of the roller coaster rides too, and we crammed in our fair share. it was a week full of memories, humidity, torrential thunderstorms, waiting in lines, sunburns, sleeping in, nephews, food, and fun. thanks to dear parents for the trip.









7 comments:

April said...

so so fun!

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

thats so exciting you got to do all those fun stuff. You guys were at our temple. Mark and I live in florida now so the orlando temple is where we go till the new temple in south florida gets build. You always have the cutest bathing suits. I miss you guys and are so glad you are having fun.

sherryandbryon said...

looks like you guys had a great time! looking forward to our reunion coming up. :) love you guys!

The Felsted's said...

I didn't want this post to end! You are so beautiful Mare! We need to get together soon!

hailey said...

How fun! I just love the Killpacks.:) I love your swimming suit by the way. We're coming up for a few weeks starting the end of June. We need to plan to get together soon so it actually happens.

Aaron and Megan said...

That is so fun!! We just got back from Disney World too!! We had a blast, as it looks like y'all did too. Miss you!

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

I want a bigger pic of your suit. That's the one you made, right? I can't even make it big to check it out. I wanna seeeee! Jake (yes, our brother Jake)was telling me how awesome it was. Way go to, lady