5.18.2011

do you game?

i come from a long family line of gaming. board games, card games, name games, word games, long games, speed games, competitive games, silly games-we love any and all. we're not talking bout computer games, but we do love a little tetris here and there.
on holidays we don't go to the movies, we stay cooped up and play game after game. it's what we do.  we repeat the same one over and over, till we find a new one we love. 
devin has slowly got the game train. i love him for it.
i love the way a game with family is filled with humor, interaction, memories, and hopefully a little mental challenge. that's my definition of a good past time.
playin one of our favorite games: qwirkle
got a favorite game?

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

We love Qwirkle. Have you played Wits and Wagers? That one is a great family game!

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh. First of all, that is EXACTLY what my family does over Christmas break. We just play games, again and again. Poor Cameron thought he might go crazy. Lately, I'm really into Ticket to Ride. Try it, I know you'll love it! (p.s. My sister, brother-in-law and I LOVE qwirkle)