7.27.2011

first few days of life

i feel like i'm finally living. this is what it is all about. i don't have the capacity to express what joy it is to have a fresh soul from God. mr. dickens said something of what i have been feeling the past few days:


I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.
-Charles Dickens-


so cute when he crosses his eyes

i'm a mom. 

first car ride

we love our son



hates bathtime

skinny legs

nothing better than catching a smile.

9 comments:

Kayla said...

Congrats to you guys!! I've loved all the pictures you've posted. He is so beautiful and you look stunning and you just gave birth!? lucky you. I'm really happy for you guys!

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

Amen to Kayla. And this made me, again, so happy :)

Rachel said...

Mare he is SO handsome! Good job! :) You look amazing and so happy. I am so glad that he is here and healthy and you are doing well. Love ya!

mckell said...

Precious! I love these. Thanks for sharing glimpses of utter bliss! You look amazing.

The Photo Pharm said...

I am one proud auntie. That boy is to die for. :)

Jen and Lance said...

He is the sweetest and cutest little perfect baby! When I first saw your black and white pics of the big day I got teary eyed! Those pictures are amazing and catch so many great moments. I am so happy for you two and look up to you as a mom already.

kayla said...

Congratulations! You both look so adorable.

The Woolbrights said...

Mare Mare, he is so handsome. You guys did good. Congratulations again. Being a mom is just such a joy, doesn't get any better than that.

Zack and Afton said...

OHHH he is soo cute! He has such cute piercing eyes! So happy for you guys:)