7.12.2011

whirlwind

life can sometimes be fast and sudden without warning. in the past three weeks:


devin fractured his ankle.
devin started a new job. 
we moved to provo. 
my parents now live in el salvador.
i had my last day at my job.
and less than a few days til this tyke arrives.



it feels like a tornado whizzed through our little drab life, leaving us both hobbling--literally-- around, doing our best to clean up the aftermath. i do finally feel a little calm, but that could just be the eye of the storm before this babe arrives:) hurrah for memories that are perfect "back when we were young we walked uphill both ways..." grandchildren stories. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Marilee, you guys have been through so much these past few months. You guys are some of the few people I know who can go through that and still have a smile on your face. Love you!

kara said...

I can't believe you are so close to having your baby! you still look tiny and not uncomfortable! congratulations! i am so happy for you. you are beautiful!

matt and eve lloyd said...

I can't believe all that's going on!! Please let me know if you need anything. I'm serious. You've been on my mind constantly this past week. I'm so excited to see/meet your little one.