12.20.2008

365 days...... almost

as of tomorrow devin and i will have been married one year. its been incredible.
some of my highlights:

staying up late and talking til the wee hours of the morning
learning tennis, for me, this past summer
dancing together
painting our apartment
traveling together, its one of my favorite things
planning our life and future
living away in boston
cookin dinner for devin
playing card games late at night
devin washing dishes after i cook
selling our other car and planning our schedules to drive together
sweet priesthood blessings from the best guy
still getting my car door opened everytime we go somewhere

he has the night planned tonight. something simple, cuz on january 6 we leave for cancun and the celbration continues. thanks babe for the greatest 365 days yet.






8 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats to two of my favorite people on this planet! I love you and am so happy we're family as well as such good friends. CANCUN!?! so jealous. have a blast and bring back lots of pictures. see you in a few days.
XOXO.

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
have fun tonight, you guys are THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER. Have fun in mexico.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I went your wedding and it was beautiful. Hopefully the next year will be even better then the last.

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Mar I love the pics, congrats on a year! you two are so cute, it only gets better!!!

matt and eve lloyd said...

Congrats! I knew the anniversary was coming up soon but I wasn't sure exactly what day. I hope you had a fabulous night celebrating. I'm jealous you're going to Cancun!! That will be dreamy! Have a blast!

sherryandbryon said...

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! We love you guys!!!

Tina said...

Congrats Devin & Mare. We hope next year is even better for you. Have fun in Cancun.

naomi megan. said...

Happy anniversary and Congrats! I can't get over married life and you two are so cute together!

(also-- that first photo of you guys where you're leaning into him and looking at the camera is to DIE FOR!!)

ps. how are you? been a long time...

xo