12.30.2008

a little thing we like to call TM

we had a TM, or tender mercy, this month as we, or should i say i, lost our camera. of course, we found it our i would not be writing about my tender mercy. Here are some of our happenings while our camera was out:


first, some parties with lovable friends.


next, we got our first REAL Christmas tree. Its the short doctor suessish looking one. it passed away only two weeks of being with us and with a week left til christmas we decided to get another one for ten bucks.
(Somewhere in now and then we finished finals with a bang! we are loving the break.)
Then we went up to the Mo-Tab Christmas concert where we lost the camera. The tender mercy comes into play here when we received a phone call saying that our camera was found- two weeks after we lost it!

so no more pictures of our december. it was simply mahvelous though. devin completely shocked me with a hotel in park city for the weekend of our anniversary where we went swimming in the snow for the first time,(they had an indoor/outdoor pool, we waited til it was snowing to go.) walked main st. and got some Christmas presents. thanks dev.

our Chistmas this year was the best yet. simple and perfect, thanks to parents and loved ones. I cant believe its over.

4 comments:

The Felsted's said...

Mare! You are so beautiful! Guess what?? I am good to go for our sewing class! Another TM for sure :) You and Dev look like your having so much fun! I can't wait till we have class again and I can hear all about it. Too bad Taryn won't be there! Anyways I'm loving your skirt, you worked hard on that! It looks so good! See you soon!

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

I have missed your blogs I must admit. you two are perfect for each other. It looks like your holidays have been so much fun. Devin is so romantic, I love it. I wish mark was that way.

Becca said...

First off, that pic of our moms... priceless! haha. Second, you and Dev keep getting more adorable together with each passing day. Happy New Year to you, Eram. Selah to 2009!

Hightower said...

I don't know what I'd do if I lost my camera : ( I have made my blog private, so if you would still like to see it email me at brooke_hightower@hotmail.com