5.28.2009

my surprise


about a year ago devin and i invested in a quality antique chair from d.i. :) we, including myself, tried to reupholster it over christmas break- until i broke down after failing to sew something right.
when i returned from tour devin had surprised me with a new chair, and even more importantly different fabric than the $2/yard fabric we tried using the first time. it was a successful surprise. one of my favorite things about devin is his ability to try something new and with persistence become skilled at whatever it is.

3 comments:

naomi megan. said...

how cute! and that chair is hot stuff! love the color!

matt and eve lloyd said...

Oh my goodness...that is darling!! Way to go Devin. :) You guys are the cutest

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

Teach me how! I want to do that oooh so badly.

Hey, I love ya, Mare! :)