5.30.2009

a visit to paradise, or just kate kelly's house

I'm grateful to call kate harline my friend because not only is her brother famous(she would be the first to admit it), but because she has a heart of gold. not only does she offer me to drink out of the jonny harline's cup when i'm at her house, but she has a sense of humor like none other. not only does her mom have the best sense of style ever, but she does as well. to prove it look at this first pic: ha. devin and i visited their new home in the historic distric of provo. it would be my dream come true to have a house half this neat one day. thanks for the inspiration!

i love you kathleen kelly.
ps. we're in san fran safe and sound!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Kate's house is ADORABLE! what style. I wish that was my house, i love it!

Missy Turnbull said...

hey Mare! I haven't talked to you in so long and I was so excited to get your message! I hope everything's good, I've been keeping up with you through your blog of course.

Isn't their house AMAZING! I'm obsessed. I went over there a couple times with my mom and I want it so bad! We need to get together soon... talk to you soon.

Jen and Lance said...

What a beautiful home! i remember you talking about your friend Kate! So fun to have a friend like that. Anyways, I wanted to make sure you knew of a few GREAT things in London. We loved it!

Shopping: if you are there on a saturday go to the market on Portebella rd. really cool antiques. A very cute place to shop even if it isn't sat. Top Shop is another great store. Harrods is cool to see. Primark really cheap good deals.

Eat: Nandos a good chicken place. Wagamamas a asian place. Goucho Grill a more expensive steak house. really good though. There's a food market sat. mornings called Burough market. Didn't go but heard its great! And go get tea somewhere! (Herbal tea of coarse) It's a lot of fun!

You can walk from Kensington palace all the way down to Buckingham palace. You walk through Kensington and Hyde park. It's beautiful! Do it!

Anyways, there is my list of tips. Don't feel pressure to do any one of them. Just ideas!

And, I love your chair! That is the sweetest thing! Props to Devin. I love the little label on it! Darling!

Britney and Kevin said...

Kathleen Kelly, that was Meg Ryan's name in "You've got Mail"! Adorable house! And good job on the chair Devin, now try doing a whole couch!

melissa marie said...

What a lovely home! I hope you are enjoying your summer away from home! Keep in touch :)