6.18.2009

take me out to the ball game

just as a disclaimer this is devin posting not mare, so if it seems different my apologies.

we had the opportunity to go see a sf giants game at at&t park, or a baseball game if that's easier. i speak for mare too when i say that it was a blast! the main reason for this was because we got FREE BOX TICKETS. it was a first time in a box for the both of us, and there is no better way to go. at&t park is located right on the ocean (which you can see in the third pic below) in downtown san francisco. we lost, but needless to say, it was a good first time experience.


4 comments:

The Photo Pharm said...

Boy.... that is awesome! My cousin just got drafted to play for the giants. Is it cold out in San Fran? Bc Mare looks pretty bundled up

mare said...

Yes and yes...with the wind chill factor it was about 45 degrees out. Ya, San Fran is a cold place to be in the summer for us UT people. Windy and foggy...not much of a summer.

hailey said...

Ah, what a fun summer for you two! I'm so glad your having such a great time! Miss you and love you!

matt and eve lloyd said...

K so dreamy!! I can't explain how jealous I am of your wonderful summer. Looks like you're having a blast in San Fran!! What are we doing about our little camping trip? I have a meeting about my CNA program next week and I'll know my schedule after that!! Miss you two!