7.27.2010

trio

we made a girls lunch date last week in salt lake, and trio was our place. (i told my beehives that i went to lunch earlier that day with my mom to cafe trio, and they thought it was a crazy cafe rio wanna-be. love em) the food was exceptional and i can't believe i have been missing out on this place. the salmon was amazing, and my butternut squash ravioli was so refreshing. i will surely be getting the rosemary flatbread appetizer again next time. yum.

such a princess
he couldn't take his eyes off that meatball for a pic

afterward we went next door to tulie bakery. it was a charming atmosphere-loved the brick walls, wooden tables and wall decor, and metal chairs. i thought it was good but am not dying to head go again.

it took us ten minutes to decide what to get at tulie, and at trio for that matter. isn't ordering food sometimes so hard?




if there is one thing i will miss in belgium it surely will be loved ones.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Mare you got me all excited! I thought "trio" meant you and devin were going to become a trio of cute killpacks and have a baby. You got me!

The Photo Pharm said...

look at Kate's long hair.... so cute

sherryandbryon said...

That was so much fun! And I am still drooling over that food everytime I think about it. We MUST do that again sometime. I'm going to miss you TONS while you're away... but I'll be looking forward to a another big girls outing when you return. Love you!

Laura said...

I love Cafe Trio! Russ and I went there last week for our anniversary. The salmon was divine! Cute blog. Can't wait to read about all your adventures.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Can I just say that Tulie Bakery is simply amazing!! Trio is also fab. You certainly do have amazing taste. I'm so excited for you and Devin. I'm just sad we won't be able to see you before you leave. I miss my friend.