8.06.2010

day trois:

FRIDAY baby!

blew out the other converter with my blow dryer! sheesh, why does my hair have to look mangey in europe? they both are fixed, and i'm wondering if i can pull of six months sans blow dryer...? haven't dared the straightener yet. will risk it tomorrow.
gradually adjusting to the time zone, getting up earlier and earlier.
worked almost a full day-i think i could get used to this full time work thing. this is the first time in my life i've had a 9-5(or a little later for the jetlagged) job. its not too bad.
finding myself missing the women in my life. everytime i see a women i wanna squeeze her because i love the feminity.
muesli!!!!!!! breakfast and i are becoming fast friends.
finally finished unpacking and rearranging furniture. so far i kinda like our 350 sq ft studio apartment feel-a fun challenge.
made my first meal, took quite a while. i couldn't read the directions on the gravy mix, and used milk instead of water-tad to thick. this guessing game is going to be the story of my life with anything food related here. also, used this lettuce head from my grocery guessing game. when devin saw the bottom part of the lettuce head he asked, "what, are we supposed to plant this or something?" dunno if you can see on the right, but the roots are fully connected, just like a flower ready to plant.

french phrase of the day, stolen from a native, and perhaps my favorite learned so far: bon weekend. (weekend said frenchlike: a soft -w and silent -d) "have a good weekend." hah.

our (w)eeken(d) will see the likes of ikea shopping, first time ward attending! woo, little extra working, my favorite-grocery shopping, and lots of sleep!
bon (w)eeken(d)!

No comments: