9.23.2010

sometimes i forget i live in on a different continent


it's easy to remember this simple fact when i wanna call my mom and she's eight hours into her beauty sleep. not hard to remember when the man in the grocery line behind us jibbers politely, pointing and smiling and such, and we don't have clue what he's saying. i didn't forget when i drove the car by myself for the first time in a busy area for twenty minutes and didn't stop at one stoplight-i love you roundabouts. even though i never thought it was possible to forget how foreign this place can feel, sometimes i do. my soul must be settling right on in to this level land.











uploaded from our past bruxelles discoveries

1 comment:

The Felsted's said...

Mare! I LOVE your hair! It is so beautiful! I chopped mine... eleven inches gone!