10.15.2010

tree street in your husband's blazer or a red convertable

about every twenty minutes worth of driving in belgium you will run into one of these streets lined with canopy trees. i remember adoring the canopy trees on the provo canyon trail nearby my childhood home. with one so close by here, it's hard not to want to walk down it with every setting sun, even if it means you have to wear your husband's blazer to stay warm. now i gotta build a tree street of my own...




...and drive this car down it, wearing those same old man caps and all:)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the trees, love the sun, love the car, and LOVE the two old men in caps.

Ellery Pugmire said...

Mare,
I sent you a letter today. I've had it written for over a week now, and just kept forgetting to take it out and place it in the mailbox. I love you and hope you're doing as well as you seem to be. I will adore you always. Much love,
Ellery

sherryandbryon said...

beautiful! i love streets liket that! :)