11.12.2010

eleven eleven twenty ten

-yesterday was a holiday in belgium. we still worked, hoping to build up some overtime for a weekend away.
-the sun made a debut yesterday morning-i practically skipped to the shower i was so glad to see him.
-had a colleague down from sweden yesterday and i noticed that my soul delighted in hosting dinner for her. can't wait to have guests again.
-while making dinner yesterday i was feeling the big sweatshirt vibe, but had none, so i put on the shirt devin wore when he first said "i love you."
-yesterday i became an aunt again. joshua glazier. oh boy, 5000 miles has never seemed so far.
-couldn't fall asleep last night because my mind can't keep up with my dreams.
-bon voyage. we're off to ghent for the weekend.





food market in antwerp

3 comments:

bree lena said...

GHENT????? My FAVORITE piece of art is there. The ghent altarpiece. I am SO SO SO jealous, have so much fun! AH I have to go there someday it is one of my biggest dreams. How amazing. P.S. I LOVE that you put on his shirt, that is adorable.

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

did ya hear about the new niece/nephew we're gonna get?

Julie said...

ok my little mare friend, we have a few things in common. first off, i am uber jealous of you and all your flea market glory. I am so wishing utah was flea market type place. i have been searching months and month for furniture (long dressers and chairs) and craigslist and ksl aren't cutting it. i serious drool over all the things in the pics you post. you should seriously consider bringing some of that good stuff back with you (unless shipping cost are outrageous - are they?) the other thing is a while back you posted about plates and tea cups. i think it was a denmark company.did you buy any? that's the one thing i wanted to get in demark that i didn't. that and cool knobs. i'm loving your post.