4.07.2011

just as majestic...

we knew it would happen. we moved home from belgium and have taken about 30 pictures in three months. woops. there are things that occur day in and out that are just as majestic, things just as worthy of forever etching in my mind, things equally historic or monumental happening in utah as there were in belgium.
the beautiful thing is that it is all so familiar to me-the sad thing is that i don't think to pull out a camera for the familiar.  here are a few rare occasions where i did.


we threw a baby shower for a neighbor. yes devin did as much work as i did, and so i say we:) 



we have taken every opportunity to be with family after the six month drought. mom and i frequenting the glorious in and out for pop's bday lunch. i'm sorry europe-but you do not know how to do hamburgers.



we had the glazier gang over to our house for grandma and pop's combined bday dinner. i had so missed the fulfillment of being a host in my own home.



and a silly tummy picture that is five weeks out of date now... dumb.


there are maybe five other pictures besides this. hopefully my camera will be put to better use soon.

8 comments:

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

YOU are a with-child beauty! Aw, this did my heart some good :) Love ya, lady.

Hilary F. said...

That was MY fabulous baby shower! I can't wait to return the favor! We have the same problem with lack of picture-taking. We put the camera in the hospital bag and it hasn't come out since then!

Shardae & Keith said...

Um.....you're smaller then me and I'm due 3 months after you. You're tiny!

hailey said...

I was going to text you and tell you I needed to see a belly shot... you must have been reading my mind! You are the cutest.

Michelle and Brady said...

Okay two things.... One you are so beautiful and I love your tummy picture! And two... We will be getting together soon! We have had so much come up with family stuff we have had zero time for a social life! We have been in Provo like every weekend... Haha!

Hightower said...

You are adorable! Miss you and so glad all is well ; )

Unknown said...

you call that a belly picture? haha :) I can't WAIT to see you next weekend! love you!

C&N Sherman said...

I am sad I missed the shower, you did a great job! Love the decorations!