5.27.2011

hike adam's canyon



if you live in utah, you should hike adam's canyon before you die.
i'm pregnant and i could do the hike.
it can barely even be called a hike.
it's more like trail walking:)


dev's brother nate came up for the weekend with russo.
at the first sight of good weather we headed for the hike, trail walk.


you can see for miles. and until i moved to davis county and hiked adam's canyon, i never appreciated how big the great salt lake really is. massive.



i love being in nature. like pocahontas i love seeing what's around the river bend. i love the wind and the views. i love feeling completely separated from the cares of life.


we have big hopes of not letting this little guy keep us from roaming the earth this summer. you know, camping and hiking and such. we'll see how that goes.
 

next hike for the year: timp. i've lived in utah my whole life and never done it. this body post baby is doing it. anybody care to join me?

6 comments:

The Photo Pharm said...

me. in my dreams. take a pic of me with you on the hike. then i can say i've done it.

Unknown said...

I want to hike timp too! I'll totally do it with you. :)

Hilary F. said...

Did you know that I carry the Adams blood for which that Canyon was named? My genealogy genius grandma would disown me if I ever forgot it.

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

I did the timp hike right before moving out of utah and i loved it. i did it while caring eko about 3/4th of the way up and the whole way down and eko was about 3 at that time. it was a hard because of eko's weight but it was a great hike and great views.

C&N Sherman said...

We'd love to join you! I love hikes, and maybe a way stupid question, but did you go all the up to the waterfall?

Britney and Kevin said...

I think it would be hard to live in Utah and not want to be outside all the time. AZ, I can understand. With my first pregnancy, I was 7 mon. along when we went camping/hiking, and we have gone every year for the past 7 years! And we love it! So don't let kids slow ya down Pocahontas! ;) Can't wait to see you in June!