5.25.2011

journaling is like losing wieght: unless you see progress it's hard to keep going

today i finished a journal (the old ratty one in the back). this is probably one of my most treasured journals.





every journal is marvelous, but this one is particularly spectacular. i've gone to its pages more humbled in the past seven months than ever before. i've spilled my hopes and dreams, prayers and pleadings, failures and successes, heartaches and joys, and hopefully some of it is descipherable in that special book. hopefully i will glance back every now and then so i don't have to take repeat lessons. hopefully i'm learning something here.

3 comments:

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

Journals are divine. Your post inspired me. I linked mine to yours. (maybe this is some motivation to check it out ;)) Love ya, girl. You inspire me.

Jen and Lance said...

Mare! i really was just thinking about you the other day because of this exact reason! I took a different approach to journaling because of you are right, my journals are some of my most treasured items I own. Thank you for that! And... you're darling with your prego belly!

a girl in the City said...

Mare your SO tiny still....where is that little babe?! You look amazing and I can't even imagine what a wonderful mother you will be! So happy for you. What a lucky little one you will have!