9.14.2011

blessing

blessing day came and went. it was a real grown up moment for me. that was MY baby being blessed. oh unbelievable. oh how time flies. 
copeland was an angel during the blessing: arms drooping down, body hanging limp, so relaxed he almost nodded into dreamland.  one of the sweetest moments of the day was having all our loved ones around us. i felt like copeland must've in the circle: so supported by everyone that i was sure life was going to be okay. it's hard to believe they were all there to show love for our growing family. my brother even wore my dad's tie so he could be in the circle vicariously:) thank heavens for family.












4 comments:

Rachel said...

Mare he is SO adorable! We need to get together so I can meet your little guy!

Zack and Afton said...

Oh he's soo cute!!! I love his little outfit:)

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

:) so special. I'm so glad you have pics. Lis was blessed the day before we moved, and we have hardly any pictures. Cope is getting so big!

Ellery Pugmire said...

those pictures of him in his white are precious. much love to you and yours. xoxo