9.11.2011


a few weeks ago President Eyring visited San Salvador to dedicate the brilliant El Salvador Temple.  he was able to speak to the missionaries of that country and my parents shared some of what he said. i will never forget the words he said about smiles: 
  
"He has great things for you if you will work hard and SMILE! The smiling tells Him you will believe, that you have faith things will work out."

as my own little future missionary started smiling recently, not only is my heart one million times happier with each smile, but in the back of my mind i can't help but hear president Eyring say, "the smilling tells him you will believe, that you have faith things will work out." 



it's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe, that matters

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww I love the quote and pics. Baby smiles are the sweetest!