10.11.2011

19 minor details

we live in a house with burgundy trim, and forest green steps.
i made dinner only three times last week.
my favorite room in our house is our bathroom.
try as i may, i have a hard time not eating something sweet every day.
i'd like to learn more about investing money.
devin is three years from 30, and i'm three years from 20.
i wish my home was mostly white.
don't send me a picture message cause my phone is six years old and can't.
i love shower caps.
i ask for the same thing every birthday-a gift card to anthropologie.
cope snorts sometimes and it's my favorite noise he makes.
i finally get a thrill out of making my bed.
renting movies from the library is pretty fun.
i'm indecisive and tend to procrastinate.
 currently we dont have a dishwasher.
less than 1000 days till my parents come home.
using seran wrap easily frustrates me.
my baby boy has a darling birthmark that i recently discovered.

a few things about my life right now i wish to never forget.

2 comments:

Ellery Pugmire said...

this is the cutest post. i absolutely loved it. AND, more importantly, i absolutely love you. xoxo

April said...

i love you blog. marilee - i think you are going to do amazing things in this life - i just know it!