12.12.2011

woah

big things are happening around here. like cope rolling over, taking longer naps, eating rice cereal, and giggling. those are big in my book. whatever book that is referring to since i haven't yet to write them in my journal. or here. wish i was a better document-er these days. i don't want to play catch up, i just want to keep living life sans blog. but i feel wierdly guilty if i do that. dumb. 
but life is a good busy right now. sometimes overwhelming, but i'm grateful for it all. i shouldn't say this, cause something else will come my way, but it's starting to feel like i've finally surfaced for air, felt the sun on my skin after last year's tunnel, stopped running for my life and started leisurely walking. i'm glad for that. however long it lasts, i'm glad. my heart grows bigger and bigger each day that i spend with my new little man, and my sweetly familiar 27 year-old one too:)


our son, the camera lover. he will stare at a camera above a human any day.


3 comments:

Shardae & Keith said...

His so cute! And I'm pretty sure Gabriel is as big as him.

Ellery Pugmire said...

he is beautiful!

sherryandbryon said...

oh my! those pictures are so cute! i especially love his face in the second one. he is so perfect, mare!