5.01.2008

The Dilemma

Our last apartment was pretty furnished, so we didn't have to buy simple things like bath curtains. Coming out here we did-so I bought this shower curtain at Bed Bath simply because we have gift cards there. I like how unique the color is, and was hoping to spruce things up with the towels etc. Thats where my sticky situation comes. Either towels dont match, have hideous patterns, or are too expensive. Luckily we found a bath mat that will work well. Advise please-


The blue bath mat at the bottom of the pile, we're keeping, But what about the blue towel? Its kinda clashy,a little to grey, in color, and I think it's overkill on the blue.



Found these sweet towels at Target. grey and lighter grey, with classic brocade designs-LOVELY. Do I need to tie them together more? Any decorators out there that know of sweet towel hanging designs? I'd love to learn.

No comments: