5.01.2008

TJUGO (swedish for twenty)

my findings at H&M

Gotta get a close up of those funfetti dots-they're everybody's favorite

Furnished apartments dont have candles- go figures...?

I still blew em out!

I'm two decades old, and on to the roaring twenties of my life. Dev and I celebrated last Saturday. We took it easy in the morning, we had just taken a red-eye the night before, and went to get some essentials for the apartment like toilet paper and garbage cans. Then we headed off, with our sweet gps system as navigator, to down town Boston. Devin let me choose what to do, so we went to a mall and visited a favorite clothing store H&M, its swedish devin informed me. It's a good thing they didn't have the best selection or that could've been more dangerous than it was. He then took me to AU BON PAIN, a french deli that I fell in love with from the New York days. Then we came home and made only the best-funfetti cake! yum. A landmark day.

2 comments:

sherryandbryon said...

Happy Birthday Mare! And I love the cute bangs... when did you cut those???
lots of love, sher

mare said...

Thanks about the bangs. I cut them that day. The scissors and them are good friends by now, I seem to find something to snip at least every morning. Minus those days that I dont do my hair! thanks sher.