5.15.2008

Tennis Tuesdays

I cant throw a ball, catch ball, or do anything really sports related, and I wanted to change that this summer. It's embarrasing! So I told Devin he had to teach me how to do it all. We've touched on golfing in the past. Moving on to TENNIS. It's my new favorite time with my best friend-Tennis Tuesdays. We wanna play every tuesday morningDevin plays really well, was on the team in high school, and has a killer serve. Here's our goings so far.
gotta love the early morning look
there are some pretty nice courts real close to where we live

us getting our tennis faces on


We went this past week with Sierra and John. It was a lot better for Devin to have someone his own size. But poor Sierra had to deal with me. We were swinging all over the place looking like silly dance girls. We hit a few out of the fence- Woops.

6 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

Ry and I have started playing tennis too! We play atleast once a week and its a blast---except I think I might look the same as you trying to swing for the ball! :)

sherryandbryon said...

Okay, I totally didn't know that devin played tennis in high school. So did I! I LOVE tennis. Bry and I used to play a lot before the twinners were born, but sadly we haven't played since! We'll have to play some doubles when you guys get back. That would be fun! :) love, sher

Jen and Lance said...

Marilee! Gosh I miss your guts! Every little bit of you! I'm so happy you have a blog and even more happy that you are in Boston! I love your squished faces. I know there is a website for the flower basket, but I don't know it and I think it might just be about their flowers. But, if you ever want to send a fun present just call and I can help you out! Love ya!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

That is great that you are learning to play. I love tennis so much. Curt and I go play in the summer all the time. I think it is a great sport that husband's and wive's can enjoy for a life time. Curt's 70 year old grandparents still go play together.:)

hailey said...

I came across your blog while I was looking at Brock and Julies and had to say hi! You guys are the cutest:) I also wanted to let you know that the apartment next to ours actually probably will be open in august if you're still interested. Let me know! Hope youre having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Marilee, can I just tell you that you're adorable! I love your silly pictures. I know that as for myself I can't finish taking pictures without taking a funny one. I was excited to find out you have a blog! Love you! ~Kristin Latimer