5.17.2008

bitty bit bout boston

Thought we'd try to keep you up to snuff on this new city we're exploring. Here are some views taken right in our complex!



We live maybe 15-20 minutes away from Harvard. We went to visit and loved it all. The entrance:

Such a quaint Bookstore

We had the best time posing by this statue of the founder of Harvard: John Harvard. We loved to joke about how we 'went' to Harvard. Here's devin pretending he's graduating now. Some of the real students took pics with their hand on the shoe like so. All passers by laughed at us.
Devin and I, Kyler, Sierra and John Prina



Sierra and I posing by these pillars. Funny story: her little babe is chillin behind the pillar-This was a girls only shot. Maybe next time Kyler.











The Library

Devin looks like an angel right here- Glowing thanks to the flash


4 comments:

Hightower said...

Its so pretty there! Looks like you guys are having fun! Hope all is well!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I am so jelous I want to go to Boston so bad. Thanks for giving me a little tour because if I do go there it wont be for along time =(

Anonymous said...

hey! Oh my goodness I hope this isn't so weird that I found your blog but I saw killpacks on Julies blog and I thought it was the killpacks from St. George! But this is Karly from your sewing class. So strange! Anyway you and your hubby are adorable! Just thought I would say hi.

Unknown said...

looks like you two are having a blast. i miss you mare! your blog is way cute. tell boston hello for me :) love you!