5.17.2008


This past Sunday while Devin and I were out walking we saw birds flying in a V!
Thought I'd list some favorite V things:
Vacations
Venus Razors-will never go back
Validations-parking at the malls here isn't fun!
V-necks
Voicemails-devin leaves me the funniest onesn and I save them all
V8 juice-My mother always gets it on the airplane, particularly the spicy kind
Virtue
Vacant bathrooms on the airplane or anywhere
Vitamin-C is the fav
Valentines day-LOVE!!!
Vinegarette dressing
Verizon Wireless, only because it helps me out every time one of my phone breaks
Venting to dear friends
Vienna and Versailles-two places I wanna go
Violet
Victorian houses and furniture
Vegetables
Vegans-there are few people who can do it and I respect them
Vanilla ice cream, pudding, cake, and frosting
Volleyball
Victory-runnaway bride anyone?
What are a few of your favorite V's?

2 comments:

Megs said...

Varilee Vean Vlazier... oh wait sorry. i couldn't think of anything or anyone i loved more than you so i made some adjustments to your name :) haha...
ventriliquists (probably spelled it wrong), maybe? so talented!

mare said...

Yeah, I thought of Ventriliquists or Valedictorians but I thought thos may be too much above my IQ... so I left them out.