7.22.2008

i found my family

i found relatives in the world of blogs today and couldn't resist sharing the phrases my darling cousin madison has said. hope you don't mind me sharing lori.

Today Madison came up to me and said, "We shall go to the beach and you shall hold me and I shall get my swimming pool on!"

I asked Madison what she wanted for breakfast this morning and she replied, "Kitchen Nuggets!"

This morning as we were getting ready for church, Madison came in to my bedroom and said to me, "Oh my gosh, you are a Princess too!"

2 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Okay...kids say the cutest things! It kills me how smart they are! She is such a cute little girl...I love the quote about being a princess too! Thats so adorable!

matt and eve lloyd said...

K cute!! Your cousin sounds darling! Sorry, do you think I stock you?? I worry sometimes about that. But I just thought I'd let you know I checked out another secondhand store yesterday that was so yucky!! It was by Harvard Square and it was not a good one! We need to find some cool ones though and I totally want to go plate hunting with you. Even if it's just to Anthropologie!! Lets do something soon!