7.29.2008

slim jim

after that deep thought-i'm going more on the shallow end. clothing

I love the skinny jean, yet i cant bring myself to dive into them-they are too skinny and too scary for these thunder thighs. I was talking to a friend today who sported some fab skinnys and told her how i wish i could. Anthro must've read my thoughts cause there was an email in my inbox waiting for me when I got home(if your into anthro get the anthro card for fun emails) the denim dilemma. boot cut vs trouser vs slim...take a look here and tell me what you think.






5 comments:

Megs said...

i'm a huge fan of the skinny jean! i was right there with you a month or so ago... didn't think i could find any that would fit me. i tried on pair after pair and they were NEVER flattering. then i stumbled across the PERFECT pair. i bought a skinny and a boot cut and i wear the skinny WAY more than the boot. they just make every outfit look better. and even more amazing with heels :D

good luck!

melissa marie said...

I'm totally a trouser girl! I have completely turned my style into wide leg pants and baggy shirts. Don't have that dancer physique anymore and I love the style.

Tina said...

I am a boot cut girl myself.

matt and eve lloyd said...

I love the trouser look!! I think it's really cute and I LOVED those pants you had from anthro with the high waist and buttons at the front. I totally feel that you have the legs for skinny jeans though!! Just try them out and I bet you'd learn to love them. I agree with anthropologie, they are a perfect casual look and nice if you want to wear a baggy top to hide your stomach.

lauren said...

i love them both, i have them both! however, my trousers are too dressy for me. i wear them occasionally to work--but anywhere else, i feel overdressed. i love my skinny's. especially during yucky weather. they fit nicely in my rainboots, and they don't drag on the ground when it is snowing outside. it's nothing like elementary where you play at recess, and you come into school and your flares are dripping, with ice chunks clinging. none of that. i was scared to try them at first, but now i love them!