8.11.2010

day huit

(eight, pronounced something close to wheat, is my favorite number to say in french.)

hard to believe that we have officially been here over a week now.
two great things of today:

1- due to unstable internet, our phone conversations are pretty choppy. yesterday i was cut off right before saying i love you to my mother-which led to tears(sounds silly now). but today- we talked for almost a full hour! that was a first since we've been overseas. i dont know if there is anything a good talk with my mom can't fix. bless that woman.

2-for the first, and perhaps the only, time in our marriage i get to work side by side with devin, like get paid work-not housework. it is a rarity to be with him 24/7, and with all the change of late, i wouldn't have it any other way right now.

2 comments:

The Photo Pharm said...

I checked earlier to see if there was a huit and he had not yet arrivethed.

So glad that is since has.

I miss you.

:(

I love you.

:)

Unknown said...

I know how you feel about talking to moms - they are definitely the greatest. What fun it is to work next to your hubby! :)