8.23.2010

life (could) be a dream


first, to get in the mood, watch the following knock out clip. mainly for the music, never heard tunes so good, but also because it absolutely melts my heart. i don't even own this movie, can count the number of times i've seen it on one hand, don't have children, and yet i still get chills in two minutes just like the first time i saw it.




now that you are all inspired- i'll tell you my story. i saw on facebook a dear friend's picture of her and her man that said, "i love my life." that phrase morphed my weekend. instead of a bunch of qualifiers, or a life (could) be a dream attitude, i took on the life IS a dream attitude: right here, right now, today. thank heavens life feels as magical as a disney movie sometimes:)

life IS a dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love you two. AND that oldies song is on my top 5 favorites list! :)