8.26.2010

yesterday... today...

pic: view from the corner of the belgian palace


Today, this quote ran through my mind like wildfire:

"We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less, Heavenly Father won’t, for He sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming."


yesterday:
-tried my first belgian chocolate: dark chocolate
today:
-finished that chocolate bar.
forever:
-keep savoring food yet feeling fully in love with my body.

yesterday:
-flung(grateful they actually swing open) all 6 of our windows open inspired by nie.
today:
-watched the rain through the windows, matched it with my own drip drops while reading this.
forever:
-keep nature closely intermingled with the course of my every day.

yesterday:
-relished in good news about a friend.
today:
-wanted to write a letter or two to some long lost friends, but didn't.
forever:
-listen to the spirit to better help God's children.

yesterday:
worked a little too little.
today:
worked a little to much.
forever:
be involved with things that are meaningful,

yesterday:
-made swedish meatballs and potatoes, and cleaned the house, all for my man.
today:
-leftovers, and a reclean to fix my spilled and broken mac makeup. sniff.
forever:
-make home so right. if all is right at home, then everything goes better for devin and my family.


it's hard when yesterday or today isn't exactly what i plan or want, but, thankfully thinking of Heavenly Father not settling for less on me, kindles the heck out of my flame to progress.

sleep tight from 'cross the sea

No comments: