8.19.2010

this has nothing to do with beglium, but everything to do with family

i can't remember the last time i went camping with my entire family, so when the killpacks went up hobblecreek canyon i was overjoyed. they booked our campsite which was perfect, made one of the best dutch oven dinners i've had, and set up a tent for us since we were leaving two days later-thank you!










my biggest accomplishment of the overnighter:getting my nephew seth to give me a kiss on the cheek, which is huge since, "kissing is not my thing" as he says:) surrounded by God's creations, sleeping in a tent, riding bikes through the canyon, talking 'round the fire, water balloon fights, incredible smores, bonding time = a great last hurrah and a full mind of memories to draw upon when i'm missing family, which is right about now. love you killpacks.

No comments: