11.05.2010

sunrise, sunset

belgium has unbeatable sun moments, going up or down, doesn't matter.
i know there is a bunch of sunrays hiding behind all the clouds these days, just can't see em.
if i took a picture, yuck, then showed you these horizon to horizon masking clouds, you might not come back.
oh how i wish they wouldn't come back.



that's why i take pictures of the pretty sun moments here, not the grey sky.
go watch a sunrise. words of a prophet.

oh HELP-tell me what you do to exercise at home-no gym pass-no running because the sun is down before and after work.

2 comments:

Ellery Pugmire said...

Pilates at home is my favorite as of late- no video necessary. Do things like those arm exercises Kelly used to have us do, lift your straight arms out horizontal and pulse up and down with palms facing various directions, and circle straight arms as well. Ab exercises are a must. And then inner and outer thigh exercises: bateu (spelling?!) legs while lying on back, lay on side and lift top leg in parallel until you can't lift any more, then make little circles with your top leg, and then repeat the top leg lifts with both legs bent!

Although this week, my workout has consisted of a large post-work snack and a lingering nap where my alarm set for the time to work out is continually snoozed through.

Much love. Read your blog everyday. Grateful you keep it up so I can stay connected with you.

So, so much love to you and yours. xoxo, Elle

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

I was going to try to be helpful, but I do much the same as Ellery, minus the fancy lingo. I was really wondering how I was going to describe anything to you... she did it beautifully :) Jeff teaches me some stuff that whoops me. (try doing exercises when you have NO ABS. so hard. so fun.) here: Stand up, lift one foot only a few inches off the ground (bent behind you), with your opposite hand, touch the foot on the floor (or floor) and snap up quickly, bending only at the waist. Don't bend your legs, don't contract your gut, etc. I thought it wasn't doing anything, and then the next day my bum, legs, and sides felt the burn. Hope it works :) (you look like a doof when ya do it, btw)